Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed   Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 pm

The last tsunami before the invention of NUCLEAR WEAPONS occurred in 1883. That tsunami was caused by a VOLCANIC ERUPTION on the island of KRAKATOA, Indonesia!
Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed Nuclear+Tsunami+02
It might be a COINCIDENCE but the next tsunami happened off the coast of Alaska in 1946.
On April 1, 1946, a massive "earthquake" and tsunami hit the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska. Why is this strange? You will see...

(...)

1st detonation:
The first "earthquake" and tsunami of the 20th century occurred in Alaska on April 1, 1946.
First test of a hydrogen bomb took place in Alaska on April 1, 1946.

Second detonation:
A second hydrogen bomb detonation took place off the coast of Russia in 1952.

"On Nov. 4, 1952 a strong earthquake (magnitude 8.2) off the coast of Kamchatka Peninsula generated a great destructive Pacific-wide tsunami. Its waves struck the Kamchatka Peninsula, the Kuril Islands and other areas of Russia's Far East, causing considerable damage and loss of life."

3rd detonation:
The Third Detonation: Alaska - March 9, 1957.

"On March 9, 1957, an 8.3 magnitude earthquake south of the Andreanof Islands, in the Aleutian Islands of Alaska - in the same general area as that of April 1, 1946 - generated a Pacific-wide tsunami."

Click Here to See all Detonations
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
jazberry
Star Child
Star Child
jazberry

HAF Points : 12
HAF Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed   Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 am

This is just scary! If these are all planned attacks, I would hate to know what the big plan is. Why are they doing this testing in secret? The more I know the less i believe in coincidences.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed   Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am

jazberry wrote:
This is just scary! If these are all planned attacks, I would hate to know what the big plan is. Why are they doing this testing in secret? The more I know the less i believe in coincidences.

I stopped believing in coincidences as well and it was a very liberating experience. Therefore, I advice everyone to do the same. No matter what type of 'coincidence' you stumble upon, just try to imagine the reasons behind it. And I'm not referring to conspiracies only...apply it to your daily life.

~Love to all~
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed   Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Tsunamis - Weapons of Mass Destruction Revealed
Page 1 of 1