Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA Empty
PostSubject: 3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA   3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 am

I DON'T believe in coincidences! What's up with all these Nuclear plants suddenly being in danger around the planet? Ask yourself and those around you...
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
kcwildman
Star Child
Star Child
kcwildman

HAF Points : 29
HAF Reputation : 8

3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA   3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 am

well guys I live just north of Kansas City, close to the Missouri river. the local news has decided that the two nuke plants in Nebraska at Omaha are not to be spoken of any more. they don't mention them in any reports on the river flooding. for over a week not a word of the staus of either plant....it is my opion that the river flood is a planned event, as the army corps. of engineers( which is responseable for controling the damns) have known all about the record snow fall last winter, and the problems it would cause in the spring melting. but waited untill to late to drop the water levels in the several damns along the river this is not an act of nature.....due to heavey rain or strong storms.... I believe it was planned for some perpose yet to be seen.... just my two cents thow
Back to top Go down

3 Nuclear facilities in danger in USA
Page 1 of 1