Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Please Introduce Yourself Here

Go down 
+31
LumiFrere
worried on earth
DMT_Is_Potential
behzad_bhri
sinziana22
dejoie
Deninho
freespirit
shzrad
moonchild
shranethomas
cm2s1
claxton
AwakeandReady
AnthonyG
ackshenjackson
BaneShurbat
jazberry
Ryan
kcwildman
yoson
Chabbe
Jakse
Blahto
enrico
AutumnS
Dafspar
Lorenc
Sarmatas
KingLDub
AlexanderLight
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shzrad
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 2
HAF Reputation : 1

Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Scott Clark in the Lower Finger lAkes Region of NY   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Greetings, My name is Scott Clark. Born May 17th 1957. My background stems from electronics and Music at an early age of 12 when I wanted to build a fuzz box (Distortion Pedal) for my guitar. I also had a curiosity for UFO technologies from the same time period, Back when the "Blue book" was still blue> Ha HA.

I have been adding to my knowledge base for many years now and worked as a repair technician until disposable technology put and end to that. I transistioned to working as a videographer and video editor for Ingersol Rand and Dresser Rand untill 1991 when downsizing displaced me again.

I ended up getting hired as a temporary worker for Corning Inc. as a measurements technician of Optical amplifiers (passive and active) on one of the first measurement benches testing Initial and Final gain of Erbium based amplifiers. This lasted for 4 years, splicing fiber at about 150 splices a day until the industry took a down turn.

After that I worked for Toshiba as a technician for about one year maintaining a 24 station production line for Yamming where picture tubes were converged and aligned where yokes (coils) and small ferrite magnets were placed on the back of the tube to achieve convergence. It was a new system that had to be debugged and then later was completely shipped off and the factory was closed.

I ended back at Corning Inc. this time doing "heat aging" on fiber and qualifying the fiber spools being sent out to the "Deep sea installations") Once again doing initial and final measurements of loss comparisons of the heat treated fiber. Another temporary position....

After that I ended up getting a job in another research facility for Corning Inc. except this time it was a Kiln (big one) firing desil Cadillac converters, where once again the position was a Temporary position that lasted 4 years till the company changed out the supervisor which turned out to be the downfall of my involvement and position.

I had a friend that fortunately hired me to do installs of multimedia equipment for churches which I did for about a year and a half before getting hired at the company that provided the equipment. I was a tech service person and later was progressed to in house videographer/editor. until Nov 5th 2008. This was when the banks upset the apple cart. I was among 40 of the otherwise 150 work force.

I haven't had a job since then but started doing independent research on many subject matters including water testing and life energy metering of which I maxed out my credit getting the equipment for this including the purchase of a 24 sided "Vogel Crystal" and some Mono-atomic Gold. Both were made for me by special purchase.

I still had an ongoing thing with Music and multimedia, which I have my own equipment for as well and playing in a band for a few bucks to get by.

I consider myself blessed as each of the temporary positions allowed me to work along side some of the worlds best Engineering folks. Some nice ones! Learning more than your average job related skill situation. The combustion Kilns taught me some stuff too. Such as Stoichiometric material characteristics and such combustion related terms.

I have always had a love for technology tho' it can be a headache too. Troubleshooting is what I do best but many new technologies continue to catch my interest. Carl Munck and Radian based math substituting for Pi in equations as well as Franks Z's work "via" AlienScientist" and yourself which have helped greatly in expansion of my knowledge base including the better understanding of Symbols, Terms, Math aggregates and derivatives to name a few.

I am extremely grateful to have connected to others with this unique interest as no one in my neighborhood or friends understand or have any interest in this. Even my wife is not technically inclined. She is patient with me with my constant ramblings of these things that are very exciting to me. Even though I am quite alone on this here, outside of my cyber community of social networking. Have a blessed day! Scott
Back to top Go down
freespirit
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 am

Hey there, my name is Jenny and im from sweden. Came across this site and finding this forum really interesting. Just finished david Ickes book "the lions sleep no more" One of the best books ive read, gave me so much useful information. Paranormal subjects has always fascinates me but for a year ago i started researching how the world really works, and its a sick world. Anyhow Im looking forward to share opinions and theories with you and I hope I can contribute with something useful Wink

Have a nice day sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Deninho
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 am

Hey, my name is Denis(22) and im from Croatia. I've been following your blog for about 6 months. And I just wanna say thank you to Alexander, for everything you are doing. Since I was a kid, i knew there's more to the world than parents and people actually know and teach you. Zeitgeist was the first movie that introduced me to this whole world, after zeitgeist i read about David from Inua (Inuak, Annunaki) and this was the turning point of my life. I stoped eating meat and eggs 3 months ago, i started to meditate, i stared to work on myself and stared to improve as a person and human being. This blog(humansarefree) was/is one of my main information sources about the world and one more time I want to thank you Alexander.
Peace and love, from Croatia.
Back to top Go down
dejoie
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 3

PostSubject: Hello   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello, I'm Therese and I live in Northeast Ohio, USA. I'm modified raw vegan and have been pursing a spiritual path consciously since I was 6 years old. I recently lost connection to people that are spiritually evolving and so finding this forum is a blessing.

I've have had lots of questions about what is going on within me and outside of me so I'm glad I've found this site this evening.

Hope to learn lots and continue to evolve. Thanks. Therese
Back to top Go down
sinziana22
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 4
HAF Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Hello, my name is Andreea Sinziana, I'm from Romania. I'm 31 years old. There is always something new to learn.
Back to top Go down
behzad_bhri
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 am

hi every one . my name is behzad . i am from iran and living there . i am interested in this kind of information and there is a huge in the site . if you had any research in iran i may be able to help you . Wink
Back to top Go down
DMT_Is_Potential
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 am

My name is Torrey, it's a pleasure to become a part of this group.
You're site is the truth, and I would like to thank you for stepping up and acquiring
information with such substance.
100th monkey effect, let's do this.
Back to top Go down
worried on earth
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 pm

hi, my name is emmanuel,48. i've been reading your blog  for the past week, i am really eager to know more about our planet, and i want to learn more. thank you alex. 

love and peace to all.
Back to top Go down
LumiFrere
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:10 am

Salutations ! I'm from France, human male, 34 years old.

My english isn't perfect, I hope we will understand each other good enough though.

My nickname is composed of 2 french words : lumière (light) and frère (brother) sunny 

On the present moment, my profound believes are the following :

- I believe that Light is the tiniest and most Perfect piece of Truth which gives enlightenment. I believe it's immaterial, non-energetic, and that it guides the primordial energy into it's transformations to form the World. So it's not really a "piece", because pieces only exist in the world of division, but it's more like a primordial Intelligence and Perfection that resides inside everything, that makes it exist and that guides it through existence, and since all Light exist in the immaterial, it means all Light is linked to each other. This Light isn't the one of photons, not the one we see with the physical eye, but the Light our Spirit sees in the World and which is Good, Harmonious, Beneficial for All Beings.

- I believe that every single being is a Brother of Light, because all Life is possible because of Light, and this makes us all Brothers. Some humans Brothers have thoughts which hide this Light which resides inside of them, and therefore that's why they make mistakes, or even bad things. I think of them like lost Brothers in the middle of the forest, with the only lamp being the one inside of them, not being able to "see" the Light in the world, and living and moving therefore in the dark. Our task is to extract them from darkness and show the Light through ourselves, so they will start seing it in the World too. Each Brother is like a mirror of another, and we all learn from each other.

- I believe that Light, and the World, cannot be originated from void or randomness, and that only God, who I consider to be a Brother too but more like "the Big Brother of all of us", is the most logical explanation for their existence, through the act of Creation. I've not met God yet in this human life, but I can "feel" and "comprehend" Him through His Creation, the World, and through the Light of each being.

On a side parenthesis, I found it funny that "Big Brother" was a term used to describe the "corrupted state" in Orwell's book 1984, because for me, this term means the same as God, who existed before all of us, who is caring for us, who we can always turn to, who understands us and who respects our freedom. And there is for me only God who can be called "Big Brother", and I think that maybe that's also something Orwell agreed on, but I cannot be sure. The fact is that nowadays, this term is more known as its 1984 meaning that as a synonym for God.

- I believe that in this human society the chains of slavery are called "money", "goods", "material possession", "house", "car", etc. Each human is enslaved on a degree corresponding to his dependance to "things" that generates its own slavery.

- I believe that God will gather all the Light again, and the beings who didn't keep enough Light in their Spirit will not be able to follow it into the one place of gathering of full Light, which I believe is Heaven. Like the sea waves crush into the sand, producing bubbles, i think that's how the World is, and each bubble is like an enlightened being who elevates himself into air, from water and dependance, into air and freedom. Until our death though, we are on this World both on the ocean of Life and on the air of Light. On our death, it will be seen if we are up to being a bubble or not, depending on how Lightful our Spirit is.

- I believe that being knowledgeable in this World, knowing much things, being aware of science, makes Light easier to understand but harder to develop. Each new knowledge leads to its mysteries that could make us forget to keep on developing our own Light, based on what we know for sure, like the existence of all our Brothers around us, the quest for Peace, Understanding, Truth, Harmony, Forgiveness, Wellness for All, and more. So I think that the good way to handle knowledge is not to forget the Light that surrounds us, and follow the Lightful paths, even in our thoughts.

Having those beliefs, I think that our mutual goal as humans is to understand at least that all living being is a Brother and treat them all the same way, and for this to happen, we have a task which is to find a system which will remove the money chains and lead us to a "free for all" system where the concept of "money" would have disappear, and also a global consciousness about our responsibilities as Brothers of all the other living beings of Earth. This will allow us to start experimenting what being a big family, humanity, is, and then, when our family will be Lightful enough, we will embrace all our other Brothers of Earth and new things will become possible, because when Light shows, possibilities show too.

In this quest, I read a lot of subjects on the internet in order to find the best possible solution, and that's why I came across this forum. Let's see how it goes Smile
Back to top Go down
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 8

PostSubject: Greetings!   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello all!

I am a new member to the site. My name is Quinton and I am a 23 year old male. I currently live in Las Vegas, Sin City, where it truly does live up to it's name haha. I've been learning and researching a lot about ascension, extra-dimensional beings, the Illuminati, NWO, corrupt government and the financial system for about 4 years now. I have always been a bit skeptical of most things coming from authoritative figures in my life. I guess I never really believe most of what the government really has to say. I feel as though I was gifted to think differently than others and to not just accept whatever I'm told, I suppose it comes naturally.

I would really love to learn more about my higher self and oneness with the universe. I think I really need to get to working on that as well since I always feel as if no one truly understands me or looks at things in the same perspective. Especially when it comes to anyone in my age range. I don't really have much guidance in my life as I've lived the current extent of my adult life alone, with no real family around me. I'm just trying to find my place in life. Trying to find what I'm truly about and I believe that I am here to help people. That is one thing that I find great pleasure in. Unfortunately, being able to do that hasn't been allowed for me but one day, maybe I'll have a career or something that will allow me to fulfill that desire. So far all I've been able to do is help people buy useless products at retail outlets as I currently work in the retail industry. My knowledge of the system we live in and how it's perpetrated makes me truly hate my job. Especially when they have us really push customers on their purchases.....ughhh.... But I digress, one day I'm sure that's what I'll be doing, but for now i must be patient.

Anyway, I am very happy and excited to have found this wonderful site and forum. Thank you to all who put in the work and effort to bring this kind of information together and working towards a better community.

~Namaste~
Back to top Go down
MonicaJR
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi! I don't know why I procrastinated so much about joining this forum, but I'm finally here and very excited to be able to exchange ideas with like minded people. I'm 22 residing in Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Eos Arcturus
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello, I am Eos...

You may see more about me on https://plus.google.com/u/0/+EosArcturus/posts/p/pub

Original, I am film director and visionary...

I like "Humans are Free" concept, you cover almost every part of social activity and interest...

Back to top Go down
DarrenPellichino
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 1

PostSubject: Darren Pellichino   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm

I'm honored to be a part of this group that is made of so many inspiring people. I am on a path of being the purest form of myself which is so far parallel with enlightenment. My faults are astounding in number LOL, but I have discovered the ability to allow the whole world access to the deepest parts of myself and not fear being judged. It is often unbelievable when I see how humility is such a unbreakable strength and that by giving all of your strength to everyone around you, you are always full of strength. I remember being really amazed once I realized how our spirit works. The feeling of being unencumbered by concerns for myself is I think enlightenment, but I have to temper that with the ability to admit I could be wrong. My worst tricksters are my pride because they can make their workings feel very close to positive light giving happiness. And my willpower, because I found a well of invincible will inside of my joy and now that it is flowing I can be pretty annoying to discuss ideas with on occasion. It is still a great thing to discover that being full of joy makes you basically unbreakable.

I am a biologists working on animal cognition, I worked in the chemical field in testing labs for years and am now on my new field. I'm always willing to learn something new and willing to help. I am not too aligned with most of the conspiracy accusations on the site but the soul searching revelations are so accurate to my own that I have to see if I am not overlooking something. I don't doubt some interferance or genetic altering could have taken place but i doubt they will have much success against the Essence of Our Sun and the Earth. If the beings do exist the way they describe, then Our Plants and Sun are also entities to hold sway in this game. As I actually consider the Sun to be the being who has spoken to the life forms on Earth on occasion. Religions all seem to describe God the exact way you would describe a star. And science has pieced together the facts that all our planets were created by the Sun as well as life being created by the Sun and that the light is the reactive force of the universe. I wouldn't bet against our Big bright poppa bear on any gamble.

I am currently at a point in my path of enlightenment that doesn't like how every spiritual expert form any point in time seems to think we supposed to ascend to a place where our spirits are meant to be. I want my spirit to remain tied to mother Earth and all my buddies down here. I feel like the earth would have some of her essence stolen if my soul was taken away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here   Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce Yourself Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com