Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
A horrible disease to endure EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
A horrible disease to endure EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
A horrible disease to endure EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
A horrible disease to endure EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
A horrible disease to endure EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
A horrible disease to endure EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
A horrible disease to endure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
A horrible disease to endure EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
A horrible disease to endure EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

A horrible disease to endure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakeandReady
Star Child
Star Child
AwakeandReady

HAF Points : 40
HAF Reputation : 17

A horrible disease to endure Empty
PostSubject: A horrible disease to endure   A horrible disease to endure EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 am

Hello. I just wanted to share first hand knowledge about watching someone close to you suffer from diabetes and how medical "professionals" treat it.
My father had juvenile diabetes starting somewhere in his teens. He wasn't diagnosed until sometime in his twenties, it would have been the early 70's.
Back then they basically gave him some type of medication and told him to watch his diet and keep his weight in check. Well, that's what he did for some time and he seemed to be managing it okay. Of course he was using aspartame to sweeten his tea and such because it was thought to be a great sugar substitute for diabetics. I'll leave the artificial sweetener discussion for another time.
Over the years, his eyesight, kidneys, and teeth became affected like they commonly do for a diabetic. He was put on insulin shots at some point and the number of those per day eventually increased to 3. As he was approaching age 50, his health began to really decline. His legs were quickly losing circulation and he began getting the sores that won't heal.
Well, now came the time for the first surgery. They cut his leg from the ankle to the groin area to clean out his veins. This surgery went okay, but had a long healing process. After that, the doctors went surgery crazy. His other leg started going bad, so they removed his big toe. Then they kept taking off small bits hoping it would help, to me it was torture. After I don't know how many surgeries, they finally went up to right below the knee to amputate. My dad suffered so much through all of this, I could probably write a book. Then there was the artificial leg and trying to get the wounds to heal up. Later they removed all the toes on his other foot. All of this suffering was very sad and still is when I think about it.
The last time we had a little family gathering at a park, my dad showed me that his foot was now getting black(no circulation). He was going to have another surgery to clean out that leg, he was now 58, and I was afraid of the outcome.
He made it through the surgery and was home. I spoke to him on the phone on a Wednesday and made plans to come visit him that coming Saturday with my kids. Friday morning, I got the horrible call from my grandma that my dad's blood pressure had suddenly dropped and he was rushed to the hospital. He suffered a heart attack and did not make it. Devastating news to me and my family, he was only 58 years old. All that cutting and wounds and pain he had dealt with, such needless suffering. These are the ways doctors often deal with symptoms of diabetes, horrific to say the least.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

A horrible disease to endure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible disease to endure   A horrible disease to endure EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:14 am

I am very sorry to hear this about your father! I think I understand some of your pain, as my father is diabetic as well. His condition is not that bad, even though combined with other of his illnesses, may become worse.

The one thing that I am sure of, is that your father cleared a lot of his negative karma by going through this suffering, so it was not in vain. Everything happens for a reason.

I've seen some medical statistic on David Icke's website and I was astonished to see the death rates - diabetes and other conditions - in US and UK hospitals. I think this is another trick of the elites, that I don't even dare to speak.

Hopefully, the future will bring the changes we want. We must give the Correct education to everyone around us and especially to our children. We are building the future, as we speak.

Much Love to you and your family!
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com

A horrible disease to endure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Healthcare :: Diabetes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com