Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Pyramid home made. EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Pyramid home made. EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Pyramid home made. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Pyramid home made. EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Pyramid home made. EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Pyramid home made. EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Pyramid home made. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Pyramid home made. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Pyramid home made. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Pyramid home made.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Star Child
Star Child
Ryan

HAF Points : 43
HAF Reputation : 14

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Last night i made a Star Tetrahredron out of a paper template, it took me 3 hours cause there were no steps for it. Somehow i came across pyramid videos on youtube. I then decided to make a paper pyramid out of a template I found online. I made this mofo in less than 12 minuets. I held it in my hand with an feeling of accomplishment. Then i felt heat begin to radiate. I wasnt to sure if it was just the heat bouncing off my hand onto the pyramid, then on my hand again. So i went up to my sisters room. She told me i was an *****, i laughed at her. So i froze my hand with an ice cube until i couldn't hold on any longer. I hovered the paper made pyramid over my hand after about 30 seconds, it began to heat up. Now i only hovered the pyramid in one spot of my hand while no fingers and only half my palm was only covered with the pyramid. So now my whole hand is warm. But where the pyramid was my skin is freaking hot, a good 3 degrees (Celsius) Pyramids are freaking sick. It was actually creating energy, bringing energy in and back out.

Pyramid home made. Image_trianglebox

This is basically it, but without those straps on the body.

Heres the template.

Pyramid home made. Pyramid
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:17 am

@Ryan: thank you for sharing, I am totally captivated by your story. I think I should build my own pyramid and try this experiment with it. I'm curious if my body is able to react in the same positive way. The heat is definitely a sign of energy pouring through your hand/body.

I remember one story of ET contactee, Billy Meier. The ETs taught him how to build a small pyramid for him to meditate inside it. The effects were very positive. Billy even allowed a visitor to use it and he was very impressed by it (therefore wrote an article about this).

I would also be interested to meditate inside similar pyramid. I cannot recall what materials he used to build it, though.

Later Edit: Meier's pyramid was built from copper.

I know copper vibrates at a very high frequency, being the closest vibration (provided by a metal) close to love's vibration.

If you like jewelries, then you should switch to copper. Also, the shapes must be always rounded, otherwise they will interfere with our energetic bodies (disrupting harmony). Before closing your jewelry (necklace, bracelet) 'enchant' it with protection and love. This is still esoteric knowledge (unfortunately), so please share this with everyone you know.
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 am

Billy Meier Copper Pyramid

Here is what I found about it:

"This is as close as I could come to finding the dimensions/info. I could also suggest looking into Ramtha's insights on Pyramid power.

A meditation pyramid aids the meditator. It serves as a focal point, an enhancer of personal thought vibrations, and as a relay station to the energy center in the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center in Switzerland. Such pyramids, made from copper according to specifications supplied by the Plejarans, are sold at the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center in Switzerland, or one can be built by the meditator him- or herself. The meditation pyramid is placed either on a table if the person(s) meditates while sitting at the table, or in a slightly elevated position on a stool on the floor (the top of the antenna should be level with the meditators' foreheads). When several meditators of varying height participate in the meditation, an average level may be selected.

Using a compass, one of the pyramid's diagonal lines must be aligned due north; that is, the four corner points are directed toward the four cardinal points of the compass, namely North, South, East and West. When meditating as a group (two or more persons), we recommend that someone be designated beforehand who signals the beginning and the end of the peace meditation.

1. The meditators either sit at a normal height (no upholstered seats or the like) around a table, or else, they take a lotus/cross-legged position or sit on their haunches on a carpeted surface, whereby a small stool or a cushion, blanket, and so forth, is used as a seat. It is important that the spine and the head be relaxed and upright throughout the entire meditation period.

2. The minimum distance to the pyramid must be more than 50 cm (20"), measured from the chest to the pole of the antenna.

3. Participants seated around a table hold hands with those beside them and are, therefore, linked together in a closed circle. The palm of the left hand points upward and clasps from underneath the right hand of the person to the left, while the right hand, palm down, holds the left open palm of the person to the right.

4. Another permissible position while not holding hands is as follows: When meditating on the floor, the back of the open palm may be placed upon the knees, while the fingertips, curled upwards, point toward the meditator’s forehead. As a variation, the hands can be placed, palm-down, upon the person’s own thighs, whereby the fingertips rest at the knees.

5. In another version, for those sitting on the floor (5 persons or more), the person's own left thigh (above the knee) and the thigh of the meditator to the right serve to support the person's hands (which are positioned as described in #3).

6. When the individual meditates at a table, both arms are extended toward the left and right sides of the pyramid in front of the individual, hands held open vertically with fingertips pointing toward the pyramid while the narrow edge of the palms rests on the table.

7. The meditation, respectively speaking the Lyrian sentence, is performed with the eyes closed.

At the end of the 20 minutes, possibly signaled through a muffled beep (e.g., put a towel over a flower pot that covers a kitchen alarm or the like), the participants should "rest" with closed eyes, while holding the same position 2-3 minutes longer until the designated person announces "yes."
Source(s):
http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

check this out too:
http://www.ramtha.com/cgi-bin/shopper.ex…

I've listened to it, and it's awesome!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Star Child
Star Child
Ryan

HAF Points : 43
HAF Reputation : 14

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 am

Yes I recommend everyone to build all kinds of shapes. I remember reading in a book called 'The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.' This guy had a whole bunch of contact in his spiritual journey. He had contact with a spirit who lived in Atlantis, and Egypt. He had many names but he referred to him as Thoth from Egypt. Anyway he knew a lot of stuff, including sacred geometry. He practiced it all the time. He said one that stuck out during that little chapter of that book. 'Making these shapes changes you. I dont know why they just change you.' He drew them on graph paper so he could get it very accurate.

He would do stuff like this.

Pyramid home made. Startetradavinci

Straight from the book 'The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.'

Pyramid home made. Unledkd
Back to top Go down
sinziana22
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 4
HAF Reputation : 2

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm

I have meditated several years with a plastic pyramid on my head. It feels great. It helps you enter the alpha state very easy. Sometimes it feels like falling asleep. But, if you mediate long enough, it gives you knowlegde. It feels like receiving answers to questions, you just awake knowing why things are in a way or another.
I also have put water in a bottle under the pyramid, I kept it at least 24 hours. I filtered it, becaude it need it to and I drunk it. It was tasteful. I watered flowers with it and they grew more healthy and the leaves were shiny.
I have experimented using it on the skin, similar to the effects of an ointment. When my skin was red and irritated, I splashed water on and on, until the colour of the skin became normal.
I had a burnt once on my leg, and I spashed water, until my skin had no longer burns. My skin never had any swelling. Sometimes burns turn brown. With this water, my skin had never had these kind of marks.
It doesn't affect you in a bad way al all. You sleep better. It's healthy even to stay with in on your head, without meditation.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 am

Dear Sinziana,
Have you ever tried Orgone Pyramids? I've heard they have amazing properties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyramid home made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyramid home made.   Pyramid home made. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyramid home made.
Page 1 of 1