Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Hello all in the HAF universe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Storme
Star Child
Star Child
Rayne Storme

HAF Points : 3
HAF Reputation : 0

Hello all in the HAF universe Empty
PostSubject: Hello all in the HAF universe   Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:20 pm

I'm Rayne and Im from Sweden. I found my way here from facebaook and their Anunnaki group their. Someone linked to an article by Alexander from late 2012 about the pyramids and their connection to Anunnaki. Just like he wrote in his article I have for long also pondered about the similarities between the gods in different ancient cultures. Thinking it could not be a coincidence. I'm also interested in reincarnation. I have only experienced a couple if regressions and that was about 20 years ago. I would love to do it again but go much deeper this time. I'm glad yoy don't like debunkers because neither do I. They can be really annoying. I don't mind battling them from time to time whem I'm in that mood but I have missed a free zone ever since the british forum Book of Thoth went down about 3 years ago. It had a friendly athmosphere and the trolls were few and pretty randomingly appearing. Compared to big forums like ATS and UM they were almost none existant. I have enough of their drama on FB and Twitter and such. Since BoT disappeared Second Life has been one of my few free zones free of their constant drama. So if this is a friendly place like BoT was, then I'm happy. See ya later!
Back to top Go down
thales100
thales100

HAF Points : 38
HAF Reputation : 10

Hello all in the HAF universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all in the HAF universe   Hello all in the HAF universe EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:42 am

Hi Rayne, welcome to HAF forums, yes this is a friendly place, our goal is "Believers Only". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ndat.proboards.com/

Hello all in the HAF universe
Page 1 of 1