Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omphaloskepsis
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 134
HAF Reputation : 7

Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  Empty
PostSubject: Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin    Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 am

Description from Wikipedia, I find the description accurate. This happened in 1977 and the transmitters should have shut down when the signal broke in.

A speaker interrupted transmissions for six minutes and claimed to be a representative of an "Intergalactic Association". Reports of the incident vary, some calling the speaker "Vrillon"[1] or "Gillon", others "Asteron".[2][3]

The voice, which was disguised and accompanied by a deep buzzing, broke into the broadcast of the local ITV station Southern Television, over-riding the UHF audio signal of the early-evening news being read by Andrew Gardner from ITN to warn viewers that "All your weapons of evil must be destroyed" and "You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace."

The interruption ceased shortly after the statement had been delivered, transmissions returning to normal shortly before the end of a Looney Tunes cartoon. Later in the evening, Southern Television apologised for what it described as "a breakthrough in sound" for some viewers. ITN also reported on the incident in its own late-evening Saturday bulletin.

The broadcast took over the sound only, leaving the video signal unaltered.

Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  Stoner-2
Back to top Go down
DMT_Is_Potential
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 6
HAF Reputation : 1

Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin    Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:10 am

I appreciate the premise, and I swear I typically try and support this type of thing, but the first thing that jumps out to me, is that Vrillon has a British accent.
I was watching a show from science channel called "Are We Alone?"
Is that really still a question people can in all honesty pose to themselves?

Back to top Go down

Ashtar Galactic Command Recording ITN, ITV 1977 PIRATE transmission of reported alien origin
Page 1 of 1