Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkhorse89
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 3
HAF Reputation : 0

OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence Empty
PostSubject: OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence   OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Over a period of time I have been taking pictures with my cellphone camera in daylight of the objects. pictures and my theories as well as links to corroborating videos here:

http://wespenrepapers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=65

If this strikes and interest or if anyone knows anything, please share with me and pass on to others.
Back to top Go down
thales100
thales100

HAF Points : 38
HAF Reputation : 10

OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence   OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey Darkhorse89  Smile , welcome to Humans Are Free, could you please post higher resolution photos of these objects plus highlight them using Paint or any other app ?
Back to top Go down
http://ndat.proboards.com/

OBJECTS(resembling planet and incoming ship)FIRSTHAND photo evidence
Page 1 of 1