Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Just So Were Clear EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Just So Were Clear EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Just So Were Clear EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Just So Were Clear EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Just So Were Clear EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Just So Were Clear EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Just So Were Clear EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Just So Were Clear EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Just So Were Clear EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Just So Were Clear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Star Child
Star Child
Ryan

HAF Points : 43
HAF Reputation : 14

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Just So Were Clear   Just So Were Clear EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:07 am

The Vibrational Leap doesn't occur at December 21st 2012. Instead its slowly ongoing as i type. Its an on going thing that slowly changes us. It starts to really kick off on January 1st 2012. Then it happens throughout the whole year. Then the build up to that date December 21st 2012, is when theres going to be a reaction, much like the Big Bang. Or what is said about the Big Bang, if it even happened. Instead of a literal explosion, it with occur in our hearts and our souls and DNA.

This is when i believe we will become a lot more powerful than the people who run the world. This is why 2012 is so hyped by the Zionists in Hollywood. If you noticed how many ****** alien movies and massive destruction in the Earth. They are trying to change our view to fear something thats you shouldn't fear whatsoever.

Of course this is really dumbed down and i havent explained a lot, i could if you would like me to.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just So Were Clear   Just So Were Clear EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

Hey there Ryan,
I appreciate your message and gave it a + (Like).

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to know more about the vibrational leap. Please explain more whenever you can.

I definitely agree that we shouldn't be scared of aliens or anything else at this point. The time for fear and other negative emotions is gone!

Love to all!
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
Ryan
Star Child
Star Child
Ryan

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just So Were Clear   Just So Were Clear EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Ever ancient myth, tradition, religion speaks of an age that is coming. They speak about it as a huge event, literally an eye opening (Third Eye). We all know about the Mayan calendar and 2012. Most of us don’t know that the Great Pyramid of Egypt has a timeline in it, and it has 2012 as one of the most important years. We are honestly blessed to be living in this time. 2011 is going to be the biggest mass awakening throughout all of mankind. In fact I’m one of them. I started to get into conspiracy theories around October 2010. Then I discovered that it doesn’t matter, because this is in fact a f.a.k.e. psychical world in which we live upon. The creator (Interpreted as God in the Bible, Torah in texts before the Bible was made. The Holy Bible was made from a ‘bad’ interpretation of Kabbalah, Etc…) made a creature, he an intention for the creature; One that could be filled with enormous amounts of emotional pleasures. This is called Behina Shoresh. The creature in the vessel is here to feel emotion, and pleasures. A lot of this is so complex. The English language sucks trying to describe anything with emotion, it’s almost useless.

Telepathy is a much better way. We all have this ability to connect with each other. Ever had that conversation with a friend you’ve known very well. You both say the same thing at the time, or you or your friend say, ‘Hey! I was gonna say that.’ Though we usually just dismiss this thought of telepathy. It’s easier for people who are in love. It’s very common to hear ‘Yeah, now she can finish my sentences.’ By actually having two people believing in telepathy, and going through the steps, you can actually upload and then download thoughts and how those emotions felt. I’m going off topic here but it’s a pretty bad *** skill that we are all born with, especially since it is the original internet. The Vibrational Leap is very important ill link some videos about it.

David Sereda: (Part 1 of 10, possibly more I forget)
David Wilcock: (Part 1 of 4)

There’s more, I think I basically quoted a lot of stuff from these videos. I’ve watched these both about 2 or 3 times.
Love, Peace, Happiness.

Note: The word F.A.K.E is censored we should probably fix that, lmao.
Back to top Go down
AwakeandReady
Star Child
Star Child
AwakeandReady

HAF Points : 40
HAF Reputation : 17

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Great Post   Just So Were Clear EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 am

Hello Ryan. I just registered today and your post was the first one I read. I really enjoyed it and I agree with your thoughts on this particular subject. It looks like I am twice your age, but you are quite "awake" . It is great that there are some younger generation people that are spending time focusing on what is really going on with our beautiful planet earth!
I have had many telepathic moments with both of my kids and others as well. I want to train my brain to do it more often. I know all of this knowledge is inside of us all, we just need to pull it to the surface for actual use. As this year progresses, I also feel these abilities will come fourth even stronger. I am very excited to start 2012, I think of all the changes and possibilities coming our way cheers !
Once again, I loved your post Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Star Child
Star Child
Ryan

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just So Were Clear   Just So Were Clear EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks man, its really all about Love. That Love is the key to opening yourself. Without Love there would be nothing but darkness in humanity. Always try and think how can i be more loving to everything around me. Like giving thanks to Water. Water is the most complex **** ever! There was a documentary called Water The Great Mystery. It explains if you charish the water and love and say nice things to it that it will create beautiful crystals apposed to when you say mean things to it. When that happens it looks like its been mutated in the Japanese ****. Which is literally happening. So Love.
Back to top Go down
Dafspar
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 17
HAF Reputation : 3

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: :)   Just So Were Clear EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 am

It is really good seeing the world wake up around us! Thank you Ryan, awsome choice on videos! It is really cool we are starting to see people all over open up their minds to things they would have never conceived of before. I think people are starting to see "Gaia".. or natural earth around for more then just grass and weeds.. I feel much more aware of my surroundings. I Choose to spend my time around much more positive people then I used to. I am also ok with sitting by myself and reading or watching videos. I love the world around me! I think we are and will witness much in the upcoming times:)

Much Love
Smile
Back to top Go down
dejoie
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 3
HAF Reputation : 1

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Thanks.   Just So Were Clear EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks for posting. Now I understand what that strong buzzing/vibration in my head was about. I couldn't understand what was going on with my head as I wasn't near anything that would attribute to my head buzzing.

Therese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just So Were Clear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just So Were Clear   Just So Were Clear Empty

Back to top Go down

Just So Were Clear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 2012 :: The Vibrational Leap-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com