Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omphaloskepsis
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 134
HAF Reputation : 7

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco Empty
PostSubject: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco   UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

I was surprised to find this on the Veterans Today website. Usually I just post a portion of the article and provide a link to the rest but I'm not allowed to post a link for the first seven days of membership.

Monday, September 17th, 2012 | Posted by Gordon Duff

Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat

——
by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

——

This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:

• Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.

• Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.

• UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:

• Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly

• The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin

• China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.

• Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Our confirmations limit us to this response which I have chosen to represent in a highly deniable form out of personal interest. Others in the US have better information and sources and have been silenced with warnings only.

As to this being a total “hose job,” I don’t see any advantage in it.

For several months earlier this year, there had been disclosures tied to the UFO issue. One real sighting had been made over South Korea.

After than, the internet had been flooded, yes, Google’s “YouTube” with manufactured phony UFO videos, some of “beyond next generation” quality.

All information given on how UFO video or photos are analyzed is totally false, childishly so, especially that from the UFO “networks.” They are professionally “self discrediting.”

About 6 weeks ago, a “study group” was appointed out of NATO and another one in Asia to look at the pattern of UFO videos. A decision was made to aggressively investigate one or more groups.

Being aggressively investigated on such an issue is not recommended.

I would love to be more entertaining, invent things, speculate or, perhaps, include some fascinating videos.

I either have to give this a 70% or reclassify a reliable official source as purposefully leaking something that makes no sense. My suggestion is that readers follow other stories for verifications or information that would help in some way, add it to the comment section and see if we can get a better grip on what may well be an extremely dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco   UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:08 am

Hello and welcome to HAF forum, Brother. Thank you for this article and I hope you are now able to post external links.

Regarding our governments waging wars against ETs, I personally think it's a deception, and part of their secret agenda. And I am not the only one to think this:
http://humansarefree.com/2012/06/nobel-winner-warns-that-us-government.html

And if we look of how the government is using their tools to steer our attention in this direction, I say it's part of their agenda:
1. http://humansarefree.com/2012/08/is-fox-news-promoting-ff-alien-invasion.html
2. http://humansarefree.com/2012/07/nwo-agent-michio-kaku-alien-invasion.html
3. http://humansarefree.com/2012/07/national-geographic-promotes-alien.html

As I have stated before, they know that sooner or later they will have to admit the existence of ETs. But they want to present our oppressors (reptilians and grays) as our saviors.

Extraterrestrial beings have probably been here long before we emerged as an evolved species, so if they would have wanted us dead, they would have done it long before. Not to mention, that a species which is millions of years ahead of us, would vanish all life on earth in a blink of an eye, without us even having the chance to understand what is going on.

Just think about how much we have evolved in the past 2,000+ years. Think of the mighty roman empire trying to fight a civilization only 2k+ years more evolved...us. We would vanish their army in a second, using only one weapon: a nuclear bomb. We can only start to imagine what kind of weapons the ETs have.

So, in my perception, a war between us and them is not possible, because we simply stand no chance. But then again, we know how stupid our leaders are, and it's not so far fetched to think that they could have tried to engage the ET crafts.

Friendship,
Alexander
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
Omphaloskepsis
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 134
HAF Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco   UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 am

I agree wholeheartedly that taking on the Archons in a fight is laughable.

The only way I see it happening is if the group that shows up was less formidable.

Anyway, Clyde Lewis of Ground Zero Radio interviewed Gordon Duff the other night, it's an interesting listen if nothing else.

Here's a link:

Gordon Duff interview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco   UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extraterrestrials :: Aliens (Extraterrestrials)-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com