The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
argartha does it exist? EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
argartha does it exist? EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
argartha does it exist? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
argartha does it exist? EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
argartha does it exist? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
argartha does it exist? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
argartha does it exist? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
argartha does it exist? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
argartha does it exist? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

argartha does it exist?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonchild
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 6
HAF Reputation : 2

argartha does it exist? Empty
PostSubject: argartha does it exist?   argartha does it exist? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:59 am

what brought me to this fab site was the story of agartha 9sorry if i have mis spelled)...i have read many mystery books and was intrigued to read a story that may back up the story of hollow earth..
it concerns the story of 2 children who were found coming out of a cave (please bear with me but it is from memory) cant remember what dates are but will find the story but please bear in mind that i will have to reread quite a few dozed mystery books to find the source...

the story concerns 2 children who were found coming from a cave....they were thin and had greenish tinge to their skin...they were taken in to be looked after and i think the young boy died first from unidentifiable illness,,, the children did not understnad the language but through teaching the girl learned some of the dialect and was able to recount how they had come from a city under the earth and had got lost...they had eventually come from the cave to be greeted by townsfolk which scared them....not long after the girl recounted the story she sadly died....

i will find the source but i find this interesting, there are also other mysteries out there that also can support this theory and that is the fact that many ppl all over the world have just completely vanished...one mystery in particular is that of a farmer in the usa who waved at his wife and children from his fields and then suddenly it was like the ground had suddenly swallowed him up....police could find no evidence of foul play, wells, holes etc yet could hear his voice from time to time...yet there was no entrance in or out of the ground....

the middle earth theory is fascinating and i find that there are many mysteries out there that can support it..the only problem is we have to delve, read and research...x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

argartha does it exist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: argartha does it exist?   argartha does it exist? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:14 am

Interesting story! Thank you for sharing with us.

There is something to these stories of underground cities and another "world" inside Earth. I have no doubt that there are underground cities, but I cannot say for sure if there is possible for another "world" to exist inside Earth. I have gathered all accounts (that I could find) about Agartha in this article:

Hollow Earth: Agartha - Complete!

Share your thoughts after reading. Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://HumansAreFree.com

argartha does it exist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Room :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com