Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Benefits of natural healing... EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Benefits of natural healing... EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Benefits of natural healing... EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Benefits of natural healing... EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Benefits of natural healing... EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Benefits of natural healing... EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Benefits of natural healing... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Benefits of natural healing... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Benefits of natural healing... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Benefits of natural healing...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakeandReady
Star Child
Star Child
AwakeandReady

HAF Points : 40
HAF Reputation : 17

Benefits of natural healing... Empty
PostSubject: Benefits of natural healing...   Benefits of natural healing... EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 pm

I thought I would share my opinion about natural healing. The words "natural healing" can include a huge variety of methods. Some include medicinal herbs, acupressure, acupuncture, yoga, breathing exercises, natural supplements, etc.
These plus the ones I haven't listed all have there own way in benefiting the body.
Humans have many things making up our physical bodies in common with the
earth. This means that the earth provides many of our essential needs for life, including healing. There is pretty much an herb or natural substance to cure or help any ailment that we have. Many people have no clue about this or they are told to be leery of natural cures and remedies. I feel that if you have a health problem, then do some research and maybe give something natural a try.
Thanks for reading sunny Smile
Back to top Go down
jazberry
Star Child
Star Child
jazberry

HAF Points : 12
HAF Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Benefits of natural healing...   Benefits of natural healing... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 am

Natural healing is the way to go! A perfectly healthy mind, body, and soul will create your own natural healing process, when all your energies are working in harmony. Drug therapy seems pointless to me, It's like putting a band-aid on the real problem. You take a pill for one thing, but there are always side affects and just creates a perpetual problem. I also think that humans don't live the way we should anymore, poor diets, environmental pollution, high stress lifestyles all affect our health...we need to go back to simpler times and live the way we should and then I think alot of health problems would go away.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Benefits of natural healing...   Benefits of natural healing... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Our ancestors lived very long & healthy lives. Mother Earth was clean and unpolluted, while the inhabitants were balanced, loving and not stressed. We evolved in technology and devolved in spirituality, respect, love, understanding, wisdom, etc.

Here is a wonderful website with tons of authors, from all health-related fields:
http://NaturalNews.com

You should also check my natural health blog:
http://HumansAreHealthy.com

(Unfortunately, it seems that I never find the necessary 'time' to write about everything I would like to...but interesting website, nevertheless).

~Love and Light~
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benefits of natural healing...   Benefits of natural healing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Benefits of natural healing...
Page 1 of 1