Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Hello from AwakeandReady EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Hello from AwakeandReady

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakeandReady
Star Child
Star Child
AwakeandReady

HAF Points : 40
HAF Reputation : 17

Hello from AwakeandReady Empty
PostSubject: Hello from AwakeandReady   Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 am

sunny Hello to all. I am happy to have found this forum at this point in our existence. I was born on August 17th 1979, which means that I'm about to turn 32. I have 2 beautiful kids that I am proud of. I have been interested in the types of subjects on this board for awhile now, but don't really have anyone receptive to talk with about it. It seems that I will find some interesting people around here. I am trying to raise my kids to know the truth about the world we live in, but that is hard sometimes because they go to public school. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and wish you all the best in navigating through life on planet earth. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from AwakeandReady   Hello from AwakeandReady EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 am

AwakeandReady wrote:
sunny Hello to all. I am happy to have found this forum at this point in our existence. I was born on August 17th 1979, which means that I'm about to turn 32. I have 2 beautiful kids that I am proud of. I have been interested in the types of subjects on this board for awhile now, but don't really have anyone receptive to talk with about it. It seems that I will find some interesting people around here. I am trying to raise my kids to know the truth about the world we live in, but that is hard sometimes because they go to public school. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and wish you all the best in navigating through life on planet earth. I love you

Hi, I'm new as well. Smile

I can totally relate about the raising kids to know the truth! My daughter is not yet 3, but my brain is totally tug-o-waring on how to approach the subject. She was baptized Catholic (as I hadn't found this path yet), and so she has a grasp of praying and such. I'm trying to veer it towards a more vastness....praying to our Creator, to our Mother Earth and being thankful for all living things and the beauty around us.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello from AwakeandReady   Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 am

Dear Serenity,
Welcome to the family! cheers

Regarding your wonderful daughter, please also teach her how to meditate. It is the most rewarding spiritual experience, because during meditation one makes the connection to the entire Creation and the supreme Creator, even stronger. In the physical reality she will learn to become wiser, balanced and calm.

I hope you've read the article about the yogis who don't need food or water to survive. All of us will reach that state someday & we are walking on that path as we speak.

Much Love to you and your family!
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from AwakeandReady   Hello from AwakeandReady EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 am

Thank you for the warm welcome!

That is very good advice--thx. I hadn't thought of it much right now as she's still little (if you ever have a toddler you will know sitting still is not in their nature haha) but perhaps next year when she's 4 she may be a little more keen.

She loves doing yoga with me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from AwakeandReady   Hello from AwakeandReady Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from AwakeandReady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com