The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence Empty
PostSubject: Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence   Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 am

The very sharp teeth of a glass eater suddenly turn ... normal. It seems that we really don't know much:
'Game of Thrones' was very interesting to watch. They constantly gave us hints about the origin of the so called 'royal' blue bloods. For example:
-The Targaryens were the children of the 'dragon', with dragon blood in their veins;
-Very white skin and blonde-white hair (read Icke's book 'The biggest secret');
-Fire cannot harm them;
-Daenerys gave birth to a child with scales instead of skin;
-Claiming the thrones because they are dragons/serpents/reptilians;
-The elites keeping exact records of their genealogical tree;

Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence Daener10
Daenerys Targaryen with a baby dragon on her shoulder, after sitting in fire an entire night
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://HumansAreFree.com

PostSubject: Re: Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence   Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 am

Wow. Very evident in that clip. Now I wonder if not all entertaining "glass eaters" are shapeshifters which allows them to do this without dying?

I also have one to share but I have to wait a few more days before I can post it-- I'll return! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence   Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Here's the one I was talking about. Go figure. They're talking about micro chipping troops...

The same one but in great slow-motion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence   Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence Empty

Back to top Go down

Reptilian Teeth: Shapeshifting Evidence
Page 1 of 1