The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent!   Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 am

I was trying to tell this to the people for so long! I unsubscribed his channel after this video that finally made me see his true face:

I have studied the shadow groups, secret societies agents, etc, just enough to figure out Charlie is one of them. I contested this video (and a follow up) multiple times and confronted Charlie, both in public and private. He was not able to convince me of his obvious 'dark' side. I don't say he should have even tried to do it, I'm only telling you my personal opinion.

For sure, this is the reason why Danny Shine released this video:

and officially chose a different path than Charlie's. He wanted to make sure everyone knows he has a different value system, a noble one. Just for the record, I adore Danny and all the people acting the way he does (spreading love and awareness in the most kind and mind provoking ways possible).

In recent interviews Charlie Vietch was called names by the YT users, like: 'Mi6 agent', 'disinforamtion agent', 'secret societies tool' and my absolute favorite, 'NWO provocateur'. In my opinion this is his game and always has been. Charlie was payed (from the beginning or at some point on the way) to gather as many 'new agers' (spiritual people and those craving for a change) as possible under his lead and led them astray.

This is a very powerful NWO tool. Instead of focusing on the true path to freedom, many spiritual people have been instigated to violence by Charlie. This is how the NWO wants us to react, because they have been preparing for this reaction for years. They have huge prisons, reeducation/extermination camps (see FEMA), armies (police, army, etc. = their personal bodyguards), etc. We CANNOT physically fight them. This is not how we will win.

-(Search on YT for evidence of the negative work of Charlie)-

Again, my message is: Do not fight the NWO with violence! This is what they want and this is how they will win over us once and forever. We can only win by mass non-compliance. Stop cooperating with the system: stop using money, do not pay your taxes, don't accept the corrupted banking system, do not vote, etc.

The chains would fall in one day if all people would stop cooperating at the same time.

~Humans are Love, Earth is Peace~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://HumansAreFree.com

Charlie Vietch (Love Police): Undercover Agent!
Page 1 of 1