Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Reincarnatation EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Reincarnatation EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Reincarnatation EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Reincarnatation EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Reincarnatation EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Reincarnatation EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Reincarnatation EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Reincarnatation EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Reincarnatation EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Reincarnatation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Star Child
Star Child
Ryan

HAF Points : 43
HAF Reputation : 14

Reincarnatation Empty
PostSubject: Reincarnatation   Reincarnatation EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm

I was up all night, thinking about such a thing. At the time i was very in tune and harmonic to almost everything, every thought, emotion, action was all in tune. I was having a lot of experiences. I went to bed that night thinking about my Third Eye, and the Pineal Gland. I focused my thoughts and my energy to where it may lay inside my skull. I was also listening to Solfeggio Frequencies. I don't remember my dream exactly, but this is how it went. It was strange a lot of colours passed by. I kept hearing voices, I couldn't tell if it was a Female or Male. It felt like it was their thoughts, and not their voices. They were very very muffled and I couldn't understand what they were saying. Then I heard a Female voice say, "This is you." A picture flashed of a Mexican/Spanish person. It was a picture after the Renaissance. At this exact time I woke up, I said to myself, "**** yeah, thats ******* awesome. As if me, they chose to show me! Im only ******* 16!"

About a week ago I started to do research on Mexican/Spanish people. From what the picture looked like it was older than 1800 but not younger than 1500 A.D. I had the number of 1600 A.D. floating around in my head, and I still do. I've never identified the person exactly, but the closet find and similar face structure is this man...

Reincarnatation Hernando-cortes-1

We should all know who this man is, we've studied him in school. His name is Hernán Cortés. Am I proud of what he did? No way, but this still not be the picture, but it is the closet. And when I was searching for someone who looked similar my angels did guide me to him.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Reincarnatation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnatation   Reincarnatation EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:05 am

Wonderful experience! I'm longing for such an experience myself.

I know reincarnation is fact and it would be very helpful to know who I was and what my negative karma is, in order to clear it. It's all about living in harmony with the Creation and this is what I'm planning to do.

For more about Reincarnation, please visit my Blog: Click Here

Peace always!
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
jazberry
Star Child
Star Child
jazberry

HAF Points : 12
HAF Reputation : 7

Reincarnatation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnatation   Reincarnatation EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:12 pm

What an amazing experience Ryan, thank you for sharing.
Here is what I believe to be a story of my own reincarnation...My whole life I kept having this very vivid reoccurring dream. I was flying, floating, and swimming through a small stream. I somehow knew exactly were I was, a stream in the city were I was born. I believe I was the stream or was just traveling through it. Then I heard this "calling" and followed this yellow-white "tunnel". At the end of this tunnel was this woman sitting by the stream and I saw inside her pregnant belly and the child welcomed me with literal open arms. Warm love and light and absolute peace is what I felt. I would usually suddenly awake then, very warm and my face wet with happy tears.
I dismissed this as a silly dream for awhile until I had a conversation with my mother about when I was born. She went into labor and it wasn't going anywhere, so she went for a walk in the park, she sat down by the stream, my name popped into her head and the labor pains started again, and I was born a few hours afterwards.
When i was about 13 my grandmother took me back to the town I was born in for pictures. I walked over this same stream and stopped right in the middle and looked down. My brother and grandma were very confused that I refused to move for awhile (I'm guessing this was my soul remembering or was just the connection I had to that place.). I felt so connected to that place and I now know why.
Back to top Go down
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Reincarnatation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnatation   Reincarnatation EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 am

@jazberry: Your story is absolutely amazing and confirms me what I've learned: the soul attaches to the infant's body just moments before or after being born.

This is how the soul connects to the body, as David (the child from Inua) explains to Aryana (his 'psychiatrist'):

While in the mother's womb, the fetus is being animated by some kind of 'informational bubble' (which attaches to the newly formed fetus) and provides basic functions until the birth moment comes. Then, the 'bubble' detaches and the soul (the real you) takes its place. In that moment you are a conscious soul preparing to help 'start the engine' of the human vehicle (body). A bright light (similar to a thunder) helps you 'jump start' the more complex functions.

This is how the soul connects:
One (as a soul) connects to the human body at energetic level, by spreading energetic threads throughout the human vehicle. Just like blood vessels or the nervous system:
Reincarnatation NervousSystem
(Human Nervous System)

These energetic threads enter inside the physical body (at energetic level) from the crown chakra, through the brain and go down the spine. From the spine they spread throughout the entire body and finally one thick 'wire' enters the heart. That's when the body receives the 'jump start' from the Universal Matrix and the human body becomes conscious, while the soul (the real you) fades awareness. This is also the moment when the energetic body is being activated and the chakras start spinning.

The 'odd' thing is that the human souls never enters our bodies, like we think. Our souls 'float' somewhere above our heads, at a distance of about 15 cm. The souls have smaller dimensions than our bodies (like miniatures of ourselves). They are driving these bodies, just like we are driving our cars. Unfortunately, we forget that we are the drivers and become the cars. :-)

When the body dies of 'natural causes' (old age), the energetic threads begin to easily retract into the spine. This process is natural and takes about 3 days in total. Then, the 'wire' from the brain is being unplugged and finally the one from the heart. Now, the soul detaches and returns to the Universal Matrix.

If the death is violent, then the main 'wire' is being violently snapped, unplugged. This event is unnatural and causes a 'disruption' into the Matrix.

Another interesting thing is that souls can also connect to mature human bodies, not only babies. For example, if the mission of one soul is over and dies, another soul can take it's place. When the soul connects to that vehicle, he/she accesses all the memories of that vehicle. The memories are stored into the brain, only the 'deeds' (shape-thought-energies) are sent into the Matrix. That's why so many people say things like (for example) 'after that accident he came back another man'. :-)

Big Love to all,
And please don't hesitate to ask me more.
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com
Sponsored content

Reincarnatation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reincarnatation   Reincarnatation Empty

Back to top Go down

Reincarnatation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spirituality :: Personal Experience-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com