The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
George Washingtons vision EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
George Washingtons vision EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
George Washingtons vision EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
George Washingtons vision EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
George Washingtons vision EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
George Washingtons vision EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
George Washingtons vision EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
George Washingtons vision EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
George Washingtons vision EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

George Washingtons vision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kcwildman
Star Child
Star Child
kcwildman

HAF Points : 29
HAF Reputation : 8

George Washingtons vision Empty
PostSubject: George Washingtons vision   George Washingtons vision EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

it was reported in the MSM of that day that our first pres. had been given a vision of the future of America it contained the civil war as well as many other events that indeed did happen ending with a nearly total distruction of this country. when I first heard of this I couldn't believe that it was never spoken of anywhere so I just had to see it for myself well it is a real report and you can read it at this link. see if it spooks you like it did me enjoy

http://www.ushistory.org/valleyforge/washington/vision.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

George Washingtons vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Washingtons vision   George Washingtons vision EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:20 am

Thanks for sharing, I knew nothing of this vision until now.

It would be interesting to know if the vision was sent by positive or negative beings. I think anyone would be easily manipulated by a vision.

My understanding is that the third one depicts a world war and USA will emerge victorious, because it is protected by God. But there is no country more special than another and no people more important than the next ones. USA was built from ground up by the richest families, in order to expand their wealth and control.

In his book, 'The Biggest Secret', David Icke explains how USA is owned with papers by the UK. The ownership papers were handed to the Vatican, who gave the right of 'use' back to UK.
So, basically, the United States of America are owned by the Vatican, while the United Kingdom of Great Britain is empowered by the Vatican to be the 'financial manager' of USA. It's all business to them. I suggest Icke's book to anyone interested in puzzling things together.
_________

Back to the article, I'm currently adding it to the HAF Blog for everyone to see. Peace to all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://HumansAreFree.com

George Washingtons vision
Page 1 of 1