Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer Empty
PostSubject: The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer   The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 am

His own words:
Quote :
Well after all the the research i have done on cancer this is what i have found out why we get ill and get cancer. When we are born our body is in a alkaline condition and this is how are body’s are meant to be all the time alkaline. Your body also puts out 3 volts of electricity controlled by the brain and pumped around the body by the heart because your body works on electrical signals. you also have a immune system which is made up of cells organs and tissues. All 3 of these work hand in hand to keeping you healthy. When your body is in this condition you will struggle to get a cold. There’s a lot involved what i am going to say now, infact you could write a book on it so i will keep it basic because im a basic person so dont have a go at me if i have missed some things out.

The main reasons why we get ill is because are body’s have become acidic. There is 3 stages to this, beginning middle and advanced of a acid body. Beginning feeling tired headaches etc middle colds and flu Candia etc advanced cancers arthritis etc. this is just a small few but gives you a idea of how having a acid body works. The more acidic your body is the worse you will be. Now there are many reasons how your body becomes acidic. Most of it is what we put in our mouth.
Click Here to Read Article
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com

The testimony of a guy who healed himself of cancer
Page 1 of 1