Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexanderLight
Admin
Admin
AlexanderLight

HAF Points : 203
HAF Reputation : 3

Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! Empty
PostSubject: Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements!   Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 am

For the best learning experience to be achieved, please note that 'debunkers' (of any type) are not welcomed on this forum. Mainly because they are 'undercover' disinformation agents or people who only accept the official version & established ideas (for this we have the MSM, thousands of forums and official books).

From my first hand experience on other forums, I know how aggressive and effective they are in spreading disinformation. Their main 'weapons' are:
- Ridicule;
- Spamming and Trolling;
- Disinformation (by combining facts with their own interpretations and/or lies);

I always wanted to be part of a community where everyone can share their knowledge, ideas, new theories (etc.) without being ridiculed or attacked. All I ask from people is to accept something as POSSIBLE, before anything else. This always leads to a constructive conversation and a wonderful learning experience.

On this forum, everyone is encouraged to share whatever they find interesting, from various fields like: science, astronomy, UFOs, ETs, esoteric knowledge, etc.

Please register ONLY if you meet the above requirements and reply to a thread only if you have something constructive to say. To be more specific, here is a list of simple and common sense reference points (not rules) that we should all follow for a positive experience on HAF forum:

1. Do NOT try to 'debunk' a subject/theory/conspiracy. If a thread does not meet your interests, please show respect to those who are appealed by the subject and abstain yourself from any negative comments. By doing so, you allow a positive exchange of information between the interested members.

2. Do not reply just to say: agree, yes, no, fa ke, true, +1, etc.

3. Do not SPAM or TROLL;

4. Respect all members; don't use offensive words;

If you don't agree with these moral reference points, please DO NOT register. Any deviation will result in ban without warning!

I welcome all those interested in a positive learning experience! Love to all!
Back to top Go down
http://HumansAreFree.com

Register ONLY if you meet the following requirements!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction :: Read Before Registering!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com