The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Hello to all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skand
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 6
HAF Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Hello to all   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for answers to questions I can't begin to formulate.

The more I read about certain "issues" of this ilk, the more there is to understand and acknowledge. Also, there is more subjects to follow that are closely linked.  It is as though I have followed Alice through the Looking Glass.

I have seen and experienced "things" that are hard to explain but wonderful nevertheless.  I KNOW there are different dimensions, I KNOW there are helpful light beings, I KNOW that the human body has varying different "selves".  I also KNOW that crystals are sentient in ther own way and can change due to the influence of touch and thought.

I have been shown "things" that are remarkable and we are definitely not alone in the universe and never have been.

I hope to expand my knowledge having joined this site.

I will gladly expand on these experiences to those whom are interested as it may help in their understanding.  Is it not true that when the unknown becomes known, any fear associated with it subsides?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thales100

HAF Points : 38
HAF Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi Skand, welcome to humans are free, please expand on your experiences, and thanks for sharing.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ndat.proboards.com/
Skand
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:33 am

Which particular part would you like to hear first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thales100

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 am

Skand wrote:
Which particular part would you like to hear first?

"I have been shown "things" that are remarkable and we are definitely not alone in the universe and never have been."

Wink 
Back to top Go down
Skand
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: First Journey   Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:55 am

I was lying awake in bed and looking at the nearest wall. I saw a small blue ring with aura like edges appear and remain stationary. I knew instinctively that I would be taken on a 'trip'.

In the next instant I was flying through the air and was also very aware of a powerful being on my left side. I was aware of my surroundings and that it was becoming darker as we travelled along. I saw what first could be termed valleys and some were steep sided but the bottoms appeared straight.

As we descended I saw thousands of people. Some of them had looks of despair on their faces, some were wandering aimlessly and others appeared to be in supplication. The feelings I received were ones of despair, hopelessness and sadness. I kept repeating the words "Love and Light" as I continued to be shown the scenes beneath me. The place was dark, mostly grey and black and I did not perceive any other colours. It was overall, a depressing place.

I asked my "guide" if I could stop and help these people as I felt their desperation profoundly. The answer I was given was " You will not see this place again". The voice was commanding and firm but in a relaxed way. It remains hard to determine if it was a male or female voice.

We continued flying over the multitudes below. The vista seemed to stretch for many miles. After we passed the last of the people, we ascended and I found myself awake in bed lying in the same position prior to the journey.

I heard the same voice say to me " Do you believe"? I immediately thought, believe in what! After a few seconds I replied "Yes". Almost immediately I felt a deep warmth on my extremely painful left hip and felt 'Hands' rubbing and manipulating my hip. After about a minute the feeling disappeared and the pain in my hip had completely gone.

Synchronicity struck again and I saw some paintings on the web and they were similar to the place I had been. I honestly believe I was taken to the 'Bardo'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thales100

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 am

Skand wrote:

Synchronicity struck again and I saw some paintings on the web  and they were similar to the place I had been.  

Images please ?
Back to top Go down
Skand
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thales100

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:59 am

Skand wrote:
This is the closest that conveys the shades and desperation.

http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2011/10/06/laurie-anderson%E2%80%99s-makerbot-%E2%80%9Cforty-nine-days-in-the-bardo%E2%80%9D/

Thanks a lot for sharing, please feel free to create a new topic in the subforum you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum