The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am by thales100

» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Intentions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 21
HAF Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Intentions   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:20 am

We truy believe that our realities are created by our intentions combined with our positive actions -- and a little help from the Universe. We have seen it happen throughout our lives that something that sounded impossible became our intention and soon became a reality. Of course, we're still waiting for some of our intentions to be fulfilled!  Laughing 

Dan & Sheila
Advanced Living Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 8
HAF Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Intentions   Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 pm

This is something that I really need to work on. I try to put my intentions where I should be, but it seems as if something outside of myself is keeping me from fulfilling this. I am always letting life get the best of me. It hasn't exactly been the smoothest couple of years for me I'll tell ya what. But I know that I can't let things get the best of me. But sometimes....who am I kidding.....most of the time it just seems too hard. I feel as though no matter what I do, my intentions never come to reality, as though the world is against me. Over the past couple of years I seem to have gone in circles with my life. Chasing the same things again and again, but never truly accomplishing anything. Namely working on myself and my future.

Do you have any advice on how I can possibly overcome my weak mind? I'm not very mentally strong I suppose. I'm sure I can attribute most of it to my very low self-esteem. I've suffered from depression since my teen years over my appearance among other things. I just don't know if I can overcome these problems on my own.

Anyways, any advice is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Intentions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:44 am

Intentions are not wishes, they require 4 things to work,

A strong belief in your intention, this is why they are not wishes, when we wish for something it is with out belief, Sotta like wishing for a new job and not filling out application anywhere or wishing for a life partner with out looking for one. Belief is the first thing, but you must believe in your ability to bring the intention is to reality.

Secondly we must take action, if your intention is find love or live in a off grid community or anything you desire you must take action every day to bring it about.

Thirdly, keep your intention to your self (unless you have someone who shares your intention). People have knee jerk responces to people who have intentions. Most are frightend by people who are creating their own world, this fear causes them to berate and belittle those who have a vision.

And lastly but certainly not least you must have patience. My wife hase something she tells me when I get down or tired of waiting for our intentions to come true "the universe always test you to see if you really believe in your intentions, if you are patience your intentions will come true".

If you need someone to listen to you, were here. We believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 8
HAF Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Intentions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:08 am

Thank you very much for your response. I never really looked at intention from a broken-down perspective. Really helped clarify a couple of things for me. The main idea I'm getting here is just to truly believe in that which you wish to create and start taking the necessary steps to have your intentions come to fruition. Is that about right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Intentions   Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:15 am

Oh, one more detail... Act As If. Do those things in the way you would if your intention has already been manifested.

For example, we have an intention to lease our homestead to someone new. So we went into our closet, pulled out all the clothes we won't bring with us when we move and burned them, even though the new leasees have not revealed themselves yet. Next I'll be cleaning out the kitchen cabinets!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intentions   

Back to top Go down

Intentions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spirituality :: Personal Experience-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum